Construction Management 278
|November 1, 1989 on the base of a construction site of PMK – 165 of "Construction Trust 21" in Logoisk Minsk region in accordance with order No249 of Construction Trust 21 from October 30, 1989 the Construction Management 278 has been established.
Since September 1, 1998 Mr. Shirokih Valery Evgenjevitch act as director of Construction Management 278.
Today, a collective of Construction Management 278 integrates exemplary employers and highly qualified engineers and technicians.
In Construction Management have been established:
Director of Construction Management 278
Transportation department of Construction Management 278 includes more than 25 vehicles and mechanisms:
- mobile elevating work platform with 22-30 metres lifting height;
- truck-mounted cranes with a capacity from 10 to 25 t;
- car-lift trucks;
- concrete-mixing machine;
- drilling device;
- hanging stages, compression pumps;
- ladder ditcher;
- excavating machines.
- Site clean-up, preparation, excavation and foundation works;
- comprehensive construction, reconstruction and expansion of industrial, agricultural, housing and public, social, communal, educational and transportation purposes;
- all types of construction, plumbing, electrical installation works, low-voltage and ventilation works;
- production of constructions;
- electrophysical measures.
Construction management 278 actively participated in the construction of important facilities such as:
- the National Library of Belarus
- National Academic Opera and Ballet Theatre of the Republic of Belarus;
- acted as general contractor in construction of the State Investment Program of the Republic of Belarus on the modernization of the woodworking industry of "Borisovdrev".
Qualified personnel, high quality of work, the use of new building technologies, high work management are the basis of success of our team and the ability to implement the most daring design decisions. Construction management 278 is the base for practical training of students in "Borisov state building professional lyceum". Annually more than 100 lyceum students pass their externship directly in the crews, they further will be distributed to work.